How It Works
- Please enter our facility through the NORTH side of our building.
- Entrance fee for the yard is $2 cash only. NO ONE under the age of 18 will be permitted into the yard.
- This is a SELF-SERVICE YARD. All customers must bring their own tools and the knowledge to pull the parts they need. WE DO NOT LOAN TOOLS. See the rules below for a list of tools NOT allowed in the yard.
- Fred’s Auto Parts employees CAN NOT help you pull any parts in the yard!
- When you sign in, a Fred's Auto Parts employee will ask you for the year, make, and model of the vehicle you are looking for. They will provide you with a ticket telling you the location in the yard where you can find the vehicles.
- Please be aware that we DO NOT inventory the parts on vehicles. We also DO NOT inventory the color, mileage, or trim level of the vehicles.
- Wheelbarrows and carts are available for easy transport of your tools and parts for free.
- NO OUTSIDE PARTS are allowed into our yard. If you bring a part in, you WILL be charged for it on the way out. We suggest taking a picture of your parts before entry to make sure you pull the correct part.
- After you have found the vehicle you are looking for and pulled your part, you will bring the part or parts back to the retail area of our store. At this time, you will pay for all parts that you have.
- PLEASE BE AWARE that most assemblies are charged per part! For example, if you remove an engine assembly, you will be charged separately for the starter, throttle body, alternator, etc.
- We recommend recording the Stock Number and VIN Number of the vehicle from which you pulled your parts for your records.
Rules and Policies
There is a $2.00 non-refundable admission (Waiver) charge per day per person
- No jacks, torches, oxygen bottles, body saws, compressors, etc allowed in the yard. Battery powered tools are permitted. Absolutely no cuts allowed to any vehicles.
- This is a Tobacco & Alcohol free facility. No smoking or open containers on property. Anyone breaking these rules or not observing the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave without any admission refund.
- Open-toed shoes and sandals are not permitted on the premises.
- In consideration of all customers, we do not allow pets.
- NO ONE under the age of 18 may be admitted to the yard. Proof of age will be required. You may not leave under age children unattended.
- We reserve the right to search all containers both entering and leaving the premises.
- We DO NOT LOAN TOOLS. We are a completely self-serve yard.
- Parts are NOT allowed in the yard. You will be charged for all parts brought to the counter.
- Admission charge is cash only. Purchases may be made with cash or credit card. NO CHECKS. Credit card purchases must be a minimum a $10.00.
- Respect all RESTRICTED AREAS for your own safety. These areas are clearly marked.
- Anyone stealing or vandalizing the property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- We are not responsible for lost or missing items.
**2% Environmental Fee added to all purchases
If you are not satisfied with the part you purchased, you can bring it back for an exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase. Store credit is valid for 90 days from the original date of purchase. You must have a valid receipt dated 30 days or less, and the part must be marked. Be sure your parts are marked at the time of purchase, in case you need to return them.
We are a self-service auto parts recycler. You save money by removing the parts from a vehicle yourself.
This is a tobacco & alcohol free facility. Anyone breaking these rules or not observing the safety policies of the yard will be asked to leave without any admission refund. No smoking on grounds.