Sell Your Vehicle
We pay more cash for your vehicle! Fred's Auto Parts buys all years, makes and models of Cars, Vans, Trucks and SUVs! Fill out the form below for a quote.
Vehicle Quote Form
Vehicle Buying Hours
Monday thru Friday : 9am – 4pm
Saturday : 9am – 2:30pm
How Do I Get Cash for My Car?
To get cash for your car, truck, van, or SUV, fill out the form above or call us at 315-343-2064. You will be contacted within 24-48 hours of submission with a price quote for your vehicle. All quotes assume the vehicle is in complete condition. This means your vehicle must have all catalytic converters, engine, transmission, battery, tires, wheels, lights, and trim pieces. If anything is missing or there is any major collision damage, please note in the form above.
What do you need to sell your vehicle to Fred's Auto Parts?
- The Title Certificate (FREE OF LIENS, or with LIEN RELEASE) –OR– the Registration Card in your First and Last name.
- Valid Photo ID
- The vehicle must be free of liens.
- To check for liens, you can visit NYS DMV
- License plates must be removed at time of purchase by seller.
- If the vehicle is not drivable, Fred's Auto Parts can tow it to our location.
- The vehicle should be empty of all personal items. Anything left in or on the vehicle becomes the property of Fred's Auto Parts.
What can I sell to Fred's Auto Parts?
As long as you have proper documentation, we are happy to make you an offer to buy your vehicle! Unlike other salvage yards in Central New York, you give your car, truck, van or SUV new life by recycling the parts with Fred's Auto Parts! We will recycle all vital components of your vehicle, including selling any working parts to our great customers.
What happens to my vehicle at Fred's Auto Parts?
- At Fred's Auto Parts, we first drain and remove any fluids for recycling and to minimize any effect on the environment. Using our specialized lifts, we make sure all fluids, batteries, and other items are removed and recycled.
- After the vehicle has been processed, we move it to our yard, where our customers are able to remove and purchase any parts that they wish to reuse.
- After your vehicle has been cycled through the yard, it then moves into our recycling building, where our specialized vehicle dismantler removes remaining vital components for recycling.
- Only after all possible components of your vehicle have been removed and recycled does it leave our facility.
- Finally, your vehicle is loaded onto Fred's Auto Parts' specialized crushed car hauler, and carted away. The remainder of the vehicle will be salvaged and recycled by an upstanding scrap shredding company, where they separate and reduce it to all remaining materials to be recycled.